Hey Old Cityzens..
New things happening this week, starting Monday, and I wanted to take a few minutes to address them.
They were outlined in the Facebook and Instagram. I’ve also added it to the website for easier viewing and sharing especially if you eschew social media.
Key things are the following
– limiting of class sizes to 12.
– you MUST pre-register for classes. You can do that via the ZenPlanner app (iOS or Android) or through the website under ‘member login’. There will be a waitlist.
– If you have signed up for class and are not present by the time class starts, we reserve the right to give your spot to someone on the waitlist.
– arriving no more than 10 minutes prior to class
– leave within 5 minutes of class ending. No hanging around to do additional mobility.
– attending only 1 class per day.
– open gym will be 1-hour sessions that you’ll need to sign up for.
There will be at-home workouts posted each day as well as yoga and reading options.
Please keep an eye out for any emails/social media posts as decisions to stay open – and to close – are not made lightly. We will do what we think is in the best interest of our members and coaches and their families.
With that said.. let’s see what’s coming up this week..
Monday – Long workout starting things off. A familiar looking triplet. Bring your jump rope.
Tuesday – Getting some back squats in, and we’re increasing the reps. Final round with negatives. Nice little couplet with some toes to bar.
Wednesday – Double strength – clusters and pull up work. How are your paws feeling from Tuesday? Take care of them!
Thursday – Typical post-double strength day long workout gets you back under the barbell, bringing back some clean and jerk EMOM work we did a few weeks ago. Need a chest/tricep pump? We got you with some dips.
Friday – Pistol skill work and an ascending ladder of burpees and cleans.
Saturday – Wrapping up our KB/DB press work today followed by some heavy carries and snatches.
Sunday – Open gym + Gainz Club + WODTrain + HeroWOD + Yoga
Let’s have another great week!