As the coronavirus situation escalates, we continue to monitor CDC guidelines and health department recommendations, while also trying to keep our doors open for you. We do not make these decisions lightly, and we make them with our coaches’ and members’ best interest in mind. In addition to the additional precautions we have already put in place (outlined below), the following policies will be put in place beginning Monday, March 16th:
– We will be capping all classes at 12 people. This means we will also need you to sign up for class in advance through Zen Planner. You can do this through the app (iOS, Android), or by logging into your account through the website.
– If you have signed up for class and are not present by the time class starts, we reserve the right to give your spot to someone on the waitlist, or a member that walks in.
– We will also be adjusting the Saturday and Sunday Open Gym times to 1-hour sessions that you will also need to sign up for. We will be cancelling the Thursday night Open Gym in the interim.
– In limiting the number of people in each class, we also urge you to not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of class, and request that you leave within 5 minutes of class ending.
– This also means we will not allow members to come early or stay after class to do accessory work.
– You will only be allowed to attend 1 class per day. On the weekends, when we offer Open Gym in addition to classes, you will only be able to attend one or the other. Because space will be limited, we want to allow as many members as possible the opportunity to workout.
– We will be posting an at-home version of the WOD** everyday so that if you can’t make it to the gym, or are hunkering down at home, you can maintain your fitness.
**These workouts will also be included in Zen Planner so you can record your scores/times.
– We will be cancelling this month’s Friends & Family WOD on March 28th. Please let your friends and family know. We will also contact anyone that has signed up to inform them of the cancellation
-We will also not be allowing out of town drop-ins to join any of our classes.
– We will continue to schedule sessions with our Personal Training clients, but will do our best to schedule these sessions outside of class times to also help limit the number of people in the gym at one time.
– We have added a 2nd professional cleaning during the week, in addition to the extra cleaning our coaches will do throughout the day
– If you begin to have symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19, please email us to let us know. This will allow us to contact any members and staff you may have been in class with to let them know of the possible exposure.
– If you have recently traveled to mainland Europe or Asia, please do not come to class unless you have tested negative for COVID-19
We will continue to monitor the situation, and assess our policies as we gather more information and things evolve. As always, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Sean & the Old City team