This is not a termination request.
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
- You must complete this form at least 3 business days in advance of your next billing date in order for my request to be effective from the following month. Billing date is based on the activation date of this contract. I am allowed 1(one) hold per billing year for 30, 60, or 90 days.
- The hold will extend the end date of my contract by the length of the hold; e.g. If I signed a 6 month agreement on Jan 1, my contract expires on June 30. However, if I go on a 30 day hold in May, my new contract end date is July 31.
- Membership may not be cancelled from hold. I must be an active member (meaning not on hold) to give my 30 day cancellation notice.
- Paid-in-Full memberships are NOT eligible for a hold for any reason.
- If you are unclear of any of the hold policies please email email@example.com for clarification, prior to submitting a hold request.